The UzhNU University (Uzhhorod National University) 2017 admissions started. It is a best medical university in the Uzhhorod city of Ukraine. It was founded in 1945 as Uzhhorod State University with the following faculties: of history, philological, biological and medical ones. The university was renamed Uzhhorod National University with the “fourth level of accreditation” by the Decree of the President of Ukraine in 2000. It is ranked on 13th position amongst all the medical universities of Ukraine.
Experience Ukraine Open for You : It’s all about Ukraine
Ukraine, the second-largest country in Europe, is located in Eastern Europe. Uzhhorod or Uzhgorod is a city located in western Ukraine, at the border with Slovakia and near the border with the Hungary.
- Largest Country within Europe
- 3 hours distance from the main capital cities in Europe by Flights
- 23,000 km of railways
- 7 UNESCO heritage sites in Ukraine
- 20,000 lakes
- Ukrainian food is one of the richest national cuisines
- 11 mln hectares of forests
- 71,000+ rivers & streams
- Over 100,000 m of slope length
- Oleshky Sands only desert in Europe
- 500 km of beaches and resorts
- Most affordable touristic destinations in Europe
Uzhhorod National University admission procedure, tuition fee, courses offer, facilities, services.
MBBS & MD Courses: The UG course is MBBS. The PG courses are in MD, MS and DM. All of these UG/PG Courses are recognized by Medical Council of India and Ministry of Public Health and Ministry of Education.
Courses Offered in English as well as Russian language:
- Faculty of General Medicine
- Faculty of Dentistry
- Faculty of Pharmacy
- Nursing Courses
- All branches of Pediatric methodology
- Public Hygiene
- Medical Psychology
- All Branches of Forensics
Pre-Medical (Preparatory) Courses:
- General Biology
- Inorganic Chemistry
- Introduction to Anatomy
- Computer Science
Eligibility Criteria for MBBS Admission 2018:
- Original and copy of the documents about previous education;
- Original and copy of the document (appendix to the certificate of education), which contains information about its achievements in academic disciplines;
- Copy of birth certificate;
- Medical health certificate certified by an official health authority of the country from which is foreigner and issued no later than two months before entrance for studying in Ukraine;
- Copy of the passport or document certifying the stateless person;
- Valid health insurance (except foreigners who come from countries with which agreements for free emergency medical care);
- 6 photos size 4 × 6 cm;
- Copy of certificate of foreign Ukrainian (if any).
Uzhhorod National University For details regarding Direct MBBS/MD Admissions, Fee structure, and more. Contact Us at + 380-98-249-9840
We provide career counseling and course selection, application process, visa processing, travel arrangements, post landing support, accommodation meet and greet services in Ukraine medical university admission.
FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT US AND FEEL FREE TO TAKE OUR CONSULTATION.